Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Lunches and dinners are served in the bar and in our small, intimate restaurant, where friendly service and pub grub with a little finesse is our trademark.
Breakfast is also served in the restaurant. We use fresh and local produce to ensure the highest quality in our meals.
Wednesday & Thursday 12.00 – 14.30, 17.30 – 20.00
Friday & Saturday 12.00 – 14.30, 17.30 – 21.00
Sunday 13.00 – 18.00
- Soup of the day £3.50
Fresh, home made and served with a crusty warm roll.
- Duck and orange pate £4.95
Served with Scottish oatcakes and caramelised onion chutney.
- Craigellachie smoked salmon £4.95
Served with cracked black pepper and a wedge of lemon.
- Gateaux of haggis, clapshot and black pudding £4.95
Served with a whisky and wholegrain mustard sauce.
- Garlic mushrooms £4.95
Served on a toasted ciabatta served with a side salad.
- Tempura king prawns £5.95
Served with a mango and chilli coulis.
- Fillet of haddock £9.95
Served in a beer batter served with chips, a minted pea puree, homemade tartar sauce, and salad.
- Steak and ale pie £9.95
Served with seasonal vegetables and a choice of chips or roast potatoes
- Beef lasagne £8.95
Served with garlic bread or chips and a fresh side salad.
- Chicken breast £10.95
Stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and ricotta cheese, served with a tarragon sauce, roast potatoes, and seasonal veg’.
- Tempura hake £10.95
Served on a bed of noodles served with a Thai laksa.
- Macaroni £7.95
Infused with mustard and sun blushed tomatoes served with chips or garlic bread.
- 6oz Beef burger with cheese £8.95
Served with chips and a side salad.
- 8oz Ribeye steak £17.75
Served with tomato, mushrooms, onion rings, and chips.
- Homemade onion rings£1.50
- Side salad£1.50
- Garlic mushrooms£1.50
- Assorted herbal teas£1.50
- Hot chocolate£1.75
- Irish coffee£3.50
- Calypso coffee£3.50
Homemade Dessert Menu
- Sticky toffee pudding served with ice cream£4.75
- Chocolate puddle pudding served with ice cream£4.75
- Apple and bramble crumble served with hot custard£4.75
- Cheeses platter served with Scottish oatcakes & tomato chutney£5.25